Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Surprising finds! :D

Hi y'all! Sorry didn't get to post much lately due to problems with my laptop. Still having trouble but I'm managing to do something about it. Anyways, I paid Landmark Makati a visit last Monday as I haven't been there for a while. It's always a treat to visit Landmark as you never know what bargains you could find. I was looking for the In2It eyebrow powder because I wanted to give it a try (and will review soon ;D) since it's out of stock at SM Bacoor when I checked last Sunday. On my way to the counter to pay for my purchase, I decided to browse around the nail polish area for a while to see if there are any new colors available and still am on the look out for some nail art pens. Then, I almost went Gaga to see these:

Nail art tools! :D


Guess I don't have to go online to buy nail art brush and dotting tools! Another great thing about this is that compared to those being sold online, they're dirt cheap! The brush cost P39.95 a piece and the dotting tool for P69.95 what a bargain.


The nail art brush tip is so thin. I can't wait to try it out!

The dotting tool have double ends with two ball sizes


I always enjoy going to Landmark as I never fail to find something that would pick into my curious mind and to have seen this is such a thrill. Still no luck on the nail art pens though but I'm still hoping I'll chance upon them one of these days as I'm getting wary of buying online lately because I'm so anxious to get the item! :D Anyways, if you know anything lemme know and oh, you also into nail art? share some tips, I'm happy to hear them. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment