Monday, August 1, 2011

Product Review: (*the follow-up) Clinique Intensive Repairwear Eye Cream

Rainy Monday to all you kittens out there! :D As promised, I've come to the bottom of my Clinique eye cream sampler jar (taken on July 26, 2011).



I started using this eye cream last April 16, 2011 when I attended Project Vanity's 2nd Clinique party. I've used this the night right after I've gotten home from the said event.  See my first review regarding this right here.

After more than 3 months of using this product, I was not able to notice major/dramatic changes in regards to my under eye wrinkles. The first 3 weeks of using this was the time I started noticing subtle changes in my fine lines but the weeks that followed, I hardly can see any more improvements. I guess based on my, and also some of you, might have experienced, even your most favorite eye cream could only take you so far then stops giving you visible changes. Below are the latest shots I've taken of my right eye.

no flash and under natural lighting.
with flash
Not much of a change really only brightened my under eye a bit. I'm grateful I've gotten to try this out first as eye creams, just like any other skin care product, could be tricky and could have different results on different people. As for me, I'm not ready to commit to a specific eye cream just yet as I haven't really encountered anything so far that gave me the WOW factor.  Clinique Repairwear Intensive eye Cream is a very promising product, but judging from my observation, I don't think I'd be buying the full-sized version. Have you tried this? How did it fare for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment