Friday, May 18, 2018

Happy Shopping at Happy Beauty PH



I honestly haven't heard of Happy Beauty before. All I know is that they kept on popping in on Facebook every time I scroll down my account. Suggested page it said. But I never really paid much attention until I saw a product that piqued my curiosity more than the usual. The item was on sale, I clicked, and the rest is beauty history.


Eventually, I've learned that Happy Beauty PH is actually a subsidiary of Happy Beauty Singapore. It is a beauty marketplace for great finds. What is amazing about this site is that they never run out of promos and great deals.


Another great things is, shopping from Happy Beauty is absolutely hassle-free. They will take care of you all through out your ordering process and some items are even available for Cash on delivery. Very big deal for those first time skeptics whose afraid of being scammed out of their hard-earned money. My item though was not available for COD. I clicked COD anyways as Mode of payment as it was an available option in the order form while I was filling it out. But then I received a text message from the Happy Beauty team informing me that the item was not available for COD. The heads up was totally appreciated. If this happens to you, you have the option to go back your order history and change the Mode of payment on their site. I wasn't aware of this before so I had to place another order form and cancelled the first one.

According to Happy Beauty, items will be dispatched in 2 days once paid for. Unfortunately, the product I bought was out of stock directly from the manufacturer in Korea and they had to make more for the demand. They only sell original stuff here so stock availability will also depend on the manufacturer's end. Delayed as it was, I'm still grateful that Happy Beauty sent me regular updates regarding my order. Either thru e-mail or thru text. As a customer, this made me feel really taken care of. I didn't feel the urge to go postal or anything.

Alas, after probably around 2 weeks, my order came. They were so apologetic of the delay that they gave me more product samples. YEY! Who doesn't want them? hahaha...

FYI, an additional of around Php160  is added to your total as shipping fee

the one in bubble wrap is the only thing I bought the rest are freebies!
Curious of what I actually bought at Happy Beauty? Well....

Charaaannnn!!!  This would normally retail for Php 3,300 but because it was on Sale at that time, I got it at a 40% discount
bringing the price down to Php 990! Talk about a great deal!

What is it exactly? Well, you have to stick around for my in-depth review on this gadget soon on this blog. But for now, I really enjoyed purchasing thru Happy Beauty so if you are still skeptical, fret no more it will totally be one HAPPY shopping experience for you! Check them out here


Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment