Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tony Moly Charcoal Nose Pack



The last post I made before I hibernated was all about Tony Moly. I still owe you guys thoughts on their Charcoal Nose Pack. My go-to nose pack had always been that one from Glamworks basically because it's very affordable sold below P100 and does the job really well in pulling out the ugly whiteheads. So when I ran out and stumbled upon the newly-opened Tony Moly kiosk at SM Bacoor, I picked up a pack of their Charcoal Nose Pack. I was curious (naturally!) of the charcoal part as it is known, based on studies, that charcoal in skin care helps lift out the impurities and dirt from the skin's surface. I also liked the Pond's facial wash with charcoal so I concluded this too was worth the try.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of the step-by-step pictures on this one. I did took some shots but somehow they mysteriously vanished from my hard drive (excuses! hehehe..). Anyways, it's alright as I don't have much raves for this product. The only good thing I find about it are the slits on the pore strip they strategically placed so that it will fit snugly onto the contour of your nose. Other than that, I'm relieved this is being sold in individual packs (P28 each, as I can recall) that I wasn't lured into buying a whole box. It didn't manage to pull out a single whitehead from my nose. Not a zilch! I really had a high expectation with this one ( my bad..) so imagine my disappointment. Oh well, this is just one of Tony Moly's products so I'm not totally shunning this brand. There are great reviews for the Tomatox mask maybe I'll look into that next.

Have you tried this pore strip? Did it work for you?

2 comments:

  1. hiberanted tlg sis! welcome back:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yip! we bears needed the break! thanks Charles! So you in Manila or Singapore na? :D

    ReplyDelete