Friday, March 30, 2012

A peek into my first passion

Hey y'all! What are you up to this weekend? Well, Holy week is about to start here in the Philippines and of course for most of us, the loooong vacation! But before anything else, take time out first to reflect over the holiday okay? And right on that cue, I'd like to share with you guys my first passion above all else - MUSIC.
Yup, the universal language. For me, this has always been an outlet for my emotions. I find, I transpire them better through singing. My mom was my biggest fan. I remember when I was 5 yrs. old, she would take me to a neighbor's house just so I could practice my singing because we did not own a decent karaoke machine that would play those multiplex or minus one tapes. So I owe her a lot! :D

On this post, I just want to share with you guys my cover of a great Joan Osborne song entitled "One of Us" that can be found at the link below (Bangge is a nickname my relatives gave me :D)

One of Us - Angeli's cover


Have a great lenten season everyone!


Till then,

1 comment: